Location: Aplend Tatry Holiday Resort, recreational complex is situated at the foot of the smallest and the most beautiful mountains in the world the High Tatras in the village of Veľký Slavkov under popular Slavkovský Peak only 2 km from the city of Poprad and 7 km from Old Smokovec.
The complex offers unique peace and relaxes, even though the locality is predestined for a variety of sports activities and active relaxation and recreation.
In the vicinity of the complex, there is a bus connection to the High Tatras and Poprad (app. 100 m) and a railway connection to Poprad, Old Smokovec, and Štrbské Mountain-Lake (app. 500 m).
Facilities: Aplend Tatry Holiday complex area includes an outdoor playground with children climbing frames and slides. We have also prepared outdoor sittings with fire-places and roofed summer houses for guests to enjoy. Near football field can be used for a symbolic fee. A unique atmosphere is prepared for our guests in a stylish sheep farm restaurant Salaš Slavkov situated within the complex area offering traditional Slovak cuisine and specialties along with European cuisine in an attractive environment of traditional Slovak room, hunting lounge with a fire place and summer terrace. Occasionally, we have hummer dulcimer music in the evening. Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. An indoor and outdoor children’s play area is prepared for the smallest ones.
Accommodation: accommodation possibilities include small villas, houses, cottages, apartments or studios. Accommodation is arranged at the reception desk. You are also welcome to visit our reception desk in order to receive information materials or to visit our souvenirs shop.
Cottages Tatry Holiday:
1. A two-storey cottage suitable for 4-10 people. (size of the residential area 70 m2). Bedroom: 1 x 2-bed room, 1x 4-bed room. Bedrooms are upstairs. The ground floor includes a lounge with 2 sofa beds for 4 persons, TV / SAT, kitchen with dining area, refrigerator, microwave, stove and kettle, bathroom / WC, outdoor seating in front of the cottage.
2. A two-storey cottage suitable for 4-8 persons. (floorage size 70 m2). In the cottage there are 6 fixed beds with a possibility of 2 extra beds. On the ground floor there is a hallway with a kitchenette (single poiling ring, fridge, microwave, kettle, basic inventory), bathroom with shower and a hall with satellite TV (sofa). Upstairs there are two separate rooms, a bigger one with 4 beds and a smaller one with 2 beds.
Each cottage has its own outdoor seating.
(4 - 10 persons, twin deck: 1 double-bedded bedroom and 1 four-bedded bedroom situated upstairs, living room is downstairs and includes 2 sofa beds for 4 persons and a dinning place, TV/SAT, kitchen corner with fridge, microwave own, kitchen stove with two cook tops, kettle, bathroom and WC, seating outside villa/indoor living area is 70 m2. The complex includes 5 villas.
(4 - 12 persons, twin deck: 2 three-bedded bedroom situated upstairs, living room is downstairs and includes 2 sofa bed for 4 persons, TV/SAT, kitchen with fridge, microwave own, kitchen stove with two cook tops, kettle, bathroom/WC, seating outside the house on terrace/indoor living area is 95 m2. The complex includes 5 houses.
located in a newly built two store residential accommodation.
A type Apartments 1/4+2 – 2 double-bedded bedroom, daily room plus 2 extra bed available, kitchen corner, TV, shower-unit, WC, balcony, total living area app. 70 m2. The complex offers two A type apartments available.
B type Apartments 1/4+2 –2 double-bedded bedroom, double-bedded daily room plus 2 extra bed available, kitchen corner, TV, shower-unit, WC, balcony, total living area app. 55 m2. The complex offers three B type apartments available.
/2+2 – double-bedded studios with the possibility of 2 extra bed, kitchen corner, TV, shower-unit, WC, balcony, total living area 25 m2. The complex offers 13 studios available.
Catering: self catering, breakfast or half-boarding in the Salaš restaurant.
Sporting activities: Number of neighbouring tourist attractions increases significantly the attractiveness of the place. In the proximity of 30 km, you can enjoy bicycling, skiing, swimming, horse riding, museums, galleries, tennis, cinemas, ice-ring, paragliding and importantly hiking trails undoubtedly the major attraction of High Tatras and AQUACITY ecological aquapark in Poprad.
- Hiking trails and mountain routes (village Old Smokovec 7 km, tourist centre Hrebienok 8 km, village Tatranská Lomnica 14 km, Štrbské Mountain-Lake 18 km, trip by cable railway to Lomnický Peak situated 2634 m above sea level offering one of the most amazing views in the world.
- Walks in nature in surrounding woods, around lakes or mountain ponds, sightseeing for cultural or historical attractions.
- Cycling possibilities, the village is situated on local cycling routes leading to High Tatras trails.
- Aquacity aquapark in Poprad (4 km), sightseeing tour in the city of Poprad.
- Lomnický Golf Club located several minutes from the complex offers 18-hole green with one of the most beautiful views in the world.
- Skiing in Old Smokovec village 7 km, tourist centre Hrebienok 8 km, Jamy-Tatranská Lomnica 11 km, Lopúšna Valley 15 km,
Štrbské Mountain-Lake 18 km, Ždiar village 30 km. Ice-skating in the ice-ring in Poprad – 3 km.
Assessment: Should you wish to enjoy some relaxation or fun, sun or snow do not hesitate and order holiday for you or your clients amid amazing beauties of nature.